So I made this recipe for my birthday and it was so good! At least, I thought so! Part of that may be because I’d never made a no bake cheesecake and it was wonderful to see how easy it was.
I didn’t make my own graham cracker crust because I didn’t want to buy a bunch of graham crackers that I knew I wouldn’t eat, so here is just the recipe for the filling (enough for 2 premade graham cracker crusts):
- 1 envelope (.25oz) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 packages (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sprinkle gelatin over water, let stand for 1 minute, warm over low heat stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
- Beat cream cheese and melted chocolate until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk.
- Stir in gelatin.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 3 or more hours.